QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Purpose of the job
To develop and grow a specific product line implementing an incisive penetration strategy of the market, in line with the Sales /General Manager’s and Corporate Headquarters’ business plan.
As a part of Sales force, to work in close cooperation with the R&D and the Technical Assistance, actively supporting and motivating the sales force.
Main Duty & Responsibilities
- Collaborates with the Sales Manager, General Manager and Corporate Product Manager in defining the product positioning and pricing, in line with the market expectation.
- Is responsible for the growth of his/her product range, for the introduction of new products including effective launch strategy, development of product technical literature, product testing, strategic marketing strategies.
- Analyzes and identifies the market potentiality, cooperating with the sales force in order to estimate potential sales and activate appropriate distribution channels.
- Periodically review the sales results with the sales force and gives technical support to achieve the expect and budgeted sales results for his line product
Skills and Competencies Required
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering or a similar Technical Degree.
- At least 5/10 years of experience in a similar technical or in a sales position at construction chemicals industry.
- Fluent communication skills in English (both spoken and written), a second language is a plus.
- Willingness to travel.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Leadership attitude.
- Good attitude to work in team and to facilitate positive relationships within different Departments.