QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Job Description Business Development & Marketing Manager
Favori LLC is a leading ground handling & airport management company and operating in Mogadishu Somalia since 2013. For our growing business, we are looking for enthusiastic team members to take an active role within “Business Development& Marketing Department” to drive our expansion strategy.
• Bachelor degree (an MBA will be highly appreciated)
• Preferably at least 5 years’ experience in aviation and/or marketing
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English
• To involve taking a charge of development and growth of the business
• Good at time management, able to handle pressure and commit to deadlines
• Strong analytical skills to understand and manage marketing strategies
• The position will be located in Mogadishu Somalia.
• Completed military service for male candidates,
• To have information about sectoral developments and related legislation,
• To take role in determining trends and new strategies related to the sector and processes,
• To analyze the financial position of the organization and evaluate potential business opportunities,
• To provide market research and competitor analysis,
• To identify and reports on business opportunities to increase the market share of the organization,
• To represent the organization in related fairs, activities and meetings,
• To enable and implement the planning of new advertising and marketing initiatives.
• To ensure the conduct of negotiations with potential customers and institutions,
• To determine customer requirements and creates new offers,
• To ensure that work is carried out to increase work and process efficiency,
• To prepare the annual budget of the business development department and ensures that it is followed.