QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
This position is located inside the sales office of high luxury project in Bakırköy area in Istanbul. The project is an A++ Segment which has high end customers that needs high professional treatment. The International Sales Specialist is responsible for the international sales of the project. Also will be presenting the project for the direct customers as well as to the real estate agents who actively visits the project on daily basis. In addition of having the ability to negotiate with knowledge and high experience in the market and eventually closing the sales. The International Sales Specialist is also responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies that produces results that grows the international sales in the project.
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Maintenance of current customers and agents of the project.
• Development of new B-B Business opportunities with the real estate agents and related companies.
• Active calling of the customers and agents for following up.
• Professional Project presenting, negotiating, and closing the sale.
• Submitting daily and monthly reports and statistics.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Speaking Arabic and English Fluently.
• Minimum of two years’ experience in real estate market
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with equally good listening skills.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Energetic and self-motivated.
• An overall passion for sales .
• Has the ability to establish and maintain relationships with real estate brokers and agents.
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude
• Able to work independently and as a team player
• Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as: building rapport, needs/values selling, negotiating, and closing the sale
• Presents oneself as a professional role model and has ambition to grow
• Problem solving abilities
• Ability to work under pressure.
This role is results-driven, and therefore compensation is paid as based salary and commission. If you’re ready to start a new career with a growing company, please send your resume to us for immediate review. We will contact qualified candidates for a preliminary interview.