QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ETIYA is a global technology company with more than 1000 employees in 3 continents, developing AI-driven digital transformation applications, based on international standards and customer experience.
ETIYA strengthens data-driven decision-making structures of organizations and helps them to take effective and agile actions by enabling all steps of the customer journey to be monitored and managed.
ETIYA, which prioritizes organizations’ transition to customer value management; utilizes its capabilities of Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Customer Management as a competition leverage and enables them to build a full-digital and sustainable model.
Having offices in the Netherlands, Canada, USA, Turkey, Ukraine, Singapore, UAE, ETIYA’s products and solutions have been awarded by independent organizations worldwide.
ETIYA, grounding on the corporate values by focusing on continuous innovation and improvement, aims its employees to exceed every day.
If you are
- an innovative
- an agile
- a bold DAYDREAMER
who is willing to contribute in a leading TECHNOLOGY company,
- passionate about INNOVATION
- oriented with AGILITY
- fed with COURAGE
we are looking forward to your application !
THE GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS OF THIS POSITION INCLUDE THE FOLLOWINGS :
• BS or MS in Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering, Management Engineering, Statistics or related fields
Experience / Technical Knowledge:
•1-5 year of experience in system analysis and/or test; preferably in telco industry
• Experience in technical analysis and design in software projects
• Knowledge in technical documentation process
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Innovative, agile and a collaborative team player.
The successful new joiner will be a member of a strong team in local and international projects, which enables him/her to improve his/her technical and personal competencies.
He/she will be responsible for:
• Monitoring and analyzing the needs of the customers, preparation of detailed reports for the software team
• Testing software applications as well as documentation using corporate standards
• Conducting analysis workshops with the customer
• Designing & building efficient system
• Acting as a technical bridge between external and internal parties
• Gathering requirements and feedback from customer to build or to improve the system
• Documenting outputs of analysis and design phases and supporting test outputs