QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
EnCazip is an internet venture in Turkey which created the first energy prices comparison website in 2013 supported by external investors based in London, UK. EnCazip’s aim is simple, we want to save people money on their household energy bills.
EnCazip is a free, fully impartial online service designed to help people take advantage of the best prices and services on offer from energy suppliers. The website is made up of comprehensive and unbiased price comparison tools, high quality expert articles.
EnCazip was created to help people make the most of their money and to get consumers a fairer deal by tackling the issues that matter to them. We are focused on uncovering great deals, saving cash and campaigning to put right the wrongs people care about. We do this through a combination of journalistic research, cutting edge analysis, and listening to our users.
EnCazip is dedicated to cutting consumers’bills and fighting their corner. To remain true to this promise we abide by a strict set of guidelines:
• We are independent and impartial
• Our strategy of helping the consumer shall prevail in everything we do
• Our content is objective and will remain independent of any commercial objectives
• We make it easy for people to save and make the most of their money
• We make it easy to find the brands consumers know and trust
• We strive to ensure products cannot be found cheaper by going direct or elsewhere
We believe in being great people to work with: we are very passionate about our own work, but we think that it’s important to make time to help others with their work - so that the entire team gets better every day. We are entrepreneurial - we believe in challenging the status quo and solving problems our users will face tomorrow. Perhaps most of all, we are inclusive: no matter who we are, where we come from, or which project we work on, we are one team with one dream: improving the lives of our users through awesome experiences.
We are looking for a SEO manager to drive organic growth within our portfolio of brands spanning the Financial Services, Telecommunications, and Energy industries. We’re a company of quick, strategic thinkers who value high performance. Speed & adaptability are at the core of our company culture as well as our SEO strategy. We play in competitive verticals, so if you want to prove that you have what it takes to be the best, then you’ll have your shot. Our proprietary tracking systems will also give you access to the next-level data you need to make smarter marketing decisions.
We strive to simplify some of the most complex and daunting consumer marketplaces, to genuinely improve the lives of our users.
What’s the Role? Spend all your time actually doing data-driven SEO, not convincing anyone of its value.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the SEO manager will;
• Contribute to the SEO technical, content, backlink & inbound marketing roadmaps & strategy
• Manage the SEO agency
• Implement the SEO strategy across our brand
• Present regular KPI reports to senior stakeholders
• Integrate with product, infrastructure and technical teams to help influence SEO back-end related projects
• Managing all website SEO implementation in line with best practice
• Work to ensure SEO QA is in the mix across other members of the EnCazip team•Execute on-site technical audits
• Stay up-to-date with all Google updates that impacts how Google sees the ranking factors of a website
• Work with developers to maintain technical SEO on-site
• Put together internal projects to create tools and automated insights
• Automate server log analysis internal to gain insights of how Googlebot is crawling our site
• Conduct regular analysis and identify patterns of how our target audience are searching within Google & make sure we have the right content to match intent
• Closely monitor crawling spikes to mitigate any risk of penalty or loss in ranking authority across key pages
• On-going analysis with Google Analytics to monitor SEO performance alongside targets and KPI
• Have the passion for SEO and overall internet marketing
• Think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
• Foster strong stakeholder relationships at various levels
• Have attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
• Possess elevated levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
• Be communicative and sociable. Must be able to work well with other business functions
• Strong SEO experience
• Strong technical, content & inbound marketing SEO strategy background
• Strong analytical skills for modelling performance and opportunity with large sets of data
• Have the knowledge and ability to process a lot of data
• Have experience in web developing, coding and server-side management is preferred
• Knowledge of how product departments work