QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
The Service department is responsible for service and maintenance of the compressed air and gas systems in Turkey. The department has an open and informal culture, where team work and good communication is the key to our success. We seek for “Service Engineer” who will be able to demonstrate knowledge and below qualifications.
· University degree in Electrical, Electronics, Automation or Mechatronics Engineering,
· Fluent in English both written and spoken,
· Preferably experience in similar position,
· Basic knowledge of MS Office and preferably Autocad. Additional skills are welcomed and will be evaluated.
· Driver’s licence class B,
· No military obligation for candidates,
· No restriction for domestic and internal travelling and accommodation,
· Good interpersonal and customer relation skills.
· Residing in Istanbul-Anatolian side.
· Planning services and organizing field service teams,
· Providing technical support to field service teams and customers,
· Proposing maintenance and repair works, manage field organization for services and commissionings,
· Promoting and designing energy saving projects for working units at customer sites,
· Communicating with the suppliers and controlling spare part stocks,
· Being the point of contact between the company and the customers,
· Building relationships and maintaining frequent contact with customers,
· Monitoring, responding and evaluating service reports and customer feedbacks and ensure satisfaction,
· Conducting trainings for field technical team.