QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
World of added values – DeFacto!
Aiming to have 16,000 employees by 2020, DeFacto offers you…
A Happiness Manager and a team which care about, solely work for your happiness… In other words, +1 happiness!
A healthy life with a permanent sports trainer, fitness center and a quality life consultant… In other words, +1 health!
If you fulfill the qualifications and basic functions, then come and Join DeFacto, come and bring +1 value to your life as well as ours and let’s Sprint to Future together!
A new “Growth Hacker - CRM” position is opened in DeFacto to be positioned in E-Commerce Function and this role will directly report to E-Commerce Director.
- Having analytical thinking capabilities,
- Having a BS degree from Industrial Engineering or similar departments of Engineering Faculties and a MS degree in Data Analytics or Data Science departments,
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics,
- Being social and understanding users’ behavior,
- A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience,
- Having great customer relations skills and being focus on customer experience,
- Basic SQL, Database Management, Python, C+, .NET Knowledge and experience is also preferred,
- Willing to learn and having a startup mindset,
- Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing,
- Being performance and results-oriented, curious and creative,
- Having advanced knowledge and experience in Google Analytics,
- Being experienced in growth hacking tools such as Optimizely, google Optimize, Insider and workflow automation tools.
Revenue = Traffic x Conversion Rate x Average Order Value
- Identifying KPI’s to grow the revenue,
- Regularly measuring and reporting all KPI’s,
- Focusing on how to grow the revenue by analyzing the CRM data,
- Bringing traditional and creative ideas to improve the KPI’s,
- A/B testing of ideas and analyzing the output of A/B testing,
- Understanding Conversion Rate parameters and focus on conversion rate optimization,
- Analyzing CRM data and creating new micro customer segments,
- Creating new x-sell and up-sell scenarios and repeat purchase initiatives to increase the IPT, AOV and total value from each customer,
- Analyzing customer feedbacks, creating a customer journey map and and giving insights to create a frictionless shopping experience,
- Optimizing channels in order to grow the business,
- Exchanging ideas/data/feedback and collaborating with other departments to drive traffic to your website, landing pages, social media, mobile apps,
- Working with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral - Revenue),
- Scaling and Automating the growth processes,
- Analyzing data from all data sources such as Google, Market Reports etc. and identify customer needs, fashion trends, seasonality and inform all related parties.