QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are Decathlon!
A place where sports passionates get together.
We are now looking for a Payroll and Projects Specialist to join our HR Team!
If you have experience in payroll and also interest in the development and transformation of HR processes and tools, you may be the one we are looking for!
Who are you?
- A Team player
What are we looking for?
A teammate who;
- Has a Bachelor's Degree,
- Has 1-2 years of experience in related fields,
- Has a good command of written and spoken English & Turkish,
- Has a good capacity for adaptation,
- Has a sense of business & pragmatic analysis,
- Has good communication & negotiation skills,
- Has a good organization & planning skills,
- No restrictions for traveling,
- Knows how to unite accuracy and flexibility,
- Demonstrates a sense of responsibility which reflects on profitability.
What are your responsibilities?
- Support the validation of payroll data,
- Manage SGK entrance and exits of the company,
- Constitute all personnel files and make the necessary updates on the files and policies,
- Make legal notifications to official institutions on time,
- Run various HR related reports to ensure data and process integrity,
- Have the responsibility to create and develop your own training module and train the team leaders.
- Manage and coordinate HR related projects,
- Act as a project coordinator for Decathlon’s employee management tool, managing third-party relationships and anticipating needs for the tool’s development.