QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We have years of experience in helping patients get the best possible treatment at the best possible price by travelling to Turkey for their dental treatment. Being the largest facilitator of dental treatment in Turkey, we are committed to dental excellence, ensuring only the very best materials are sourced from across the globe. The Dental Centres are first class and located in stunning locations along the Mediterranean coast including Antalya and Fethiye.
For our operations in Antalya, DCT Solutions, we need new team members for;
- interacting with patients via inbound emails, phone calls and social media
- providing patients with various information about the products, services and Clinics,
- assisting patients to final a treatment solution,
- scheduling patient appointments,
- arranging transfers and accommodations,
- answering patient questions and alleviating patient concerns
We aim to recruit the suitable candidates who,
- have excellent written English (will be tested),
- have effective verbal communication skills in English (will be tested),
- are willing to work 6 days in a week and highly flexible hours,
- can be dynamic team workers,
- have professionalism and organizational capabilities,
- have a positive, energetic attitude for a fast paced environment,
- are detail oriented and follow through,
- Liaising with different departments and clinics regarding patient enquiries.
- Using comprehension skills to understand the patient needs before offering the best possible solution.
- Participating in training and striving to increase and improve existing skills
If you share our passion for helping people and changing lives, we look forward to receiving your applications.