QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Welcome To Lightspeed Development World.
At CDEV, our vision is to deliver technological solutions to our customers to exceed yesterday’s successes, fulfill today's needs, and achieve tomorrow's dreams.
Our mission is to be recognized as a people-driven, customer-focused organization that consistently delivers innovative, reliable and exceptional solutions and services to exceed our customers’ needs with utmost quality and unwavering ethics.
Lightspeed Technologies designs and develops reliable and robust software using the latest emerging technologies. Our teams of information architects, designers, software engineers, and administrators are dedicated to providing quality software and solving difficult problems in a broad range of IT areas.
Duties And Responsibilities
· Contributes to the definition of the client’s requests and comprehension of their needs (scope).
· Communicates with the client in order to maintain a clear and stable business relationship.
· Follows up on the requirements of each part, including the different participants as stipulated in the contract.
· Identify, evaluate, and manage risks associated with the project.
· Produces a detailed budget draft and a timeline for each project.
· Efficiently manage the budget with a sound judgment regarding the roles and work hours.
· Contribute to the preparation of agreements for each project.
· In collaboration with Managers, and Internal Team leads.
· Lead and grow several Agile teams of cross-functional software engineers.
· Collaborate closely with UX, QA, Technical Writers, Solution Architects, and DevOps teams to deliver functionality within our regular release cycles.
· Work with internal teams in the roadmap definition process.
· Build and execute project plans to predictably deliver product functionality across multiple development disciplines, anticipating problems, and unblocking the team as appropriate.
· Work with your team to continuously drive improvements in quality, productivity, and software development processes, and champion best practices.
· Take ownership and drive the advancement of non-functional qualities/aspects of the product.
· Involved in recruiting and performance management with a view to maintaining an awesome team culture.
· At least 7 years of professional experience in a software development environment, at least 3 of which were in an Agile environment.
· At least 2 to 3 years as project manager of team(s).
· Generally recognized as a collaborator and team player, able to bridge communication gaps that commonly occur between teams.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with local and remote technical contributors.
· A valid passport.
· Creative problem solver.
· Passionate about learning constantly.
· Adaptable in a constantly changing environment.
· Capacity for decision making, delegation, and negotiation.
· Capacity for establishing good interpersonal relationships.
· Resourceful and good sense of priorities.
· Detail-oriented and respect for deadlines.
· Work schedule flexibility.
· Available for travel abroad.
CDEV Turkey is a branch of CDEV INC. CANADA.
Salary payments in CDEV Turkey are in USD.