QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
broadAngle, an international software development company headquartered in Atlanta, USA; is looking for C# developers for its development center in the Aegean Free Trade Zone in Izmir, Turkey.
broadAngle builds custom software for its clients and has teams working in 3 practice areas: Mobile, CRM/Marketing Automation, and Web application development.
Successful candidates will have good English and good technical abilities. They should be comfortable working independently or as part of a team.
• Participate in requirements analysis
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code
• Improve existing software
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
• Fluency in English
• Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
• Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
• Familiarity with Object Oriented Programming and SOLID principles
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Good troubleshooting and communication skills
• Attention to detail
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field