QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Bomi Group Turkey seeks an HR Specialist, who ensures process excellence in the human resources functions, to join our team in Istanbul.
· Bachelor's degree in HR or related field required,
· 3+ years of experience in an HR role (International exposure highly preferred.),
· Fluency both in English and Russian (written & oral),
· Knowledge of labor law and practices of Turkey and Russia,
· Knowledge and experience in compensation, full recruitment lifecycle, organizational planning, employee engagement, and employee development,
· The ability to maintain good working relationships with management and staff at all levels,
· Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness,
· Well-organized, a self-starter with enthusiasm and initiative,
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, growing environment and work with all levels of management and staff,
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office, and comfortable learning new systems as needed.
Be a Part Of a Team Where You Will
· Maintain a close relationship with internal customers to ensure that business needs are taken into consideration in developing HR initiatives and HR standards; ensure procedures are fully understood and implemented in support area,
· Provide ongoing support to the line managers on human resources related matters, policies and procedures,
· Manage documentation for current and new hires: contracts, legal documentation, personal information,
· Collect and maintain day to day information to manage time sheet: clocking in and out, absences, sicknesses, attendances, leaves, work-related injuries,
· Support payroll processes,
· Assist in management of articulation and presentation of HR concepts and tools to groups of employees, encouraging and supporting an employee-oriented high-performance culture,
· Support in implementation/administration/interpretation/update of global corporate policies, guidelines, programs and procedures,
· Work closely with Global HR team in improving our processes,
· Assist in management of the group’s compensation management process, performance management & improvement plans, and career development process,
· Assist in management of recruitment process (conducting interviews, negotiating offer letters and ensuring a smooth transition for new employees) according to defined standards.
If you believe your competencies match with this post, we look forward to meeting you!
“YOU WILL NOT WORK FOR BOMI. YOU WILL BE BOMI.”