QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
BDO operates via 1,600 offices in more than 160 countries providing auditing, tax and consultancy services, with more than 80,000 professionals including partners working in these offices, worldwide. You can also have the chance to be a member of this global and dynamic network and share our pride. We offer more than a positive professional experience for your career development.
We are looking for Tax Consultants to employ in our Corporate Finance Department.
· Graduates must have degrees in accounting, economics, finance, BA and similar fields,
· Minimum 3 years experience in tax, preferably in tax due diligence, transfer pricing and tax structuring,
· Excellent command of written and spoken English is a must,
· Preferably having professional accountancy qualification (SMMM)
· Must be sel-motivated, enthusiastic and hard working,
· Ability to travel,
· Ability to take on responsibility,
· Preferably having strong analytical skills,
· Project management and well-developed supervisory skills,
· Military service has to be completed or postponed minimum 2 years.
The successful applicants will immediately be involved in Corporate Finance Department and assigned to tax due diligence, tax structuring and tax advisory projects. They will conduct tax due diligence, tax advisory work and prepare relevant reports mostly in English.
*All applications will be treated in confidentiality.