QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
The Vice President, Business Developmentis a senior level, customer focused position, with the mandate to develop strategies to create and capture a sustainable business pipeline. The role will create and manage a Business Development Dept. who will act as the primary interface to customers. The roles of this dept. will be to devise a 5 year strategic plan, annual bookings plans and deliver proposals and propositions to meet these plans. The Dept will promote the Baykar brand through marketing Communications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Position is responsible for:
Performing 5-year strategic planning and successive one year orders planning to document the Company’s growth plans.
Through Territorial Business Development Directors creating and managing the Company sales pipeline
Creation and Management of Price Book and Order books
Enhance and Promote the Baykar globally brand via a Marketing Communications Department, including but not limited to digital, print media and trade shows
Working closely with Senior Management, Operations, R&D, Engineering, Human Resources and finance depts. to ensure ALL Business Development goals and objectives are supported and attainable.
Establishment of operating policies for the Business Development Dept. and ensure consistency with Company policies
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This is a start-up position so the dept. organization will need to be staffed via recruitment and allocation of budget
Work to assist creation of post-sales, after market service strategies
Preferred BS Science, Engineering or related field, with Masters in Science or Business
SPECIALIZED SKILLS REQUIRED
· At least 15 years of experience with aerospace equipment sales or equivalent with to a Global Customer base
· Desirable to have experience with UAV’s, payloads and operational capabilities
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Demonstrated networking capabilities among various communities such as end-users, acquisition officials, OEMS and program leads in Military
· Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and be a team player
· Demonstrated understanding of key UAV and payload/Communications/Control technology and application of this technology to current and future customer missions