QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
• University degree in agriculture
• 2 years of experience in regulatory environment (preferred) • Ability for good relations with official bodies • Knowledge of MS office, Windows, E-mail systems
• No relation to military service for male candidates
• Intermediate in English
• Prepare, submit and follow up the import permissions on time.
• Good and effective communication, representative skills to authorities and effective information share with the manager.
• Provide information regarding relevant regulatory news and information, changes and/or registrations withdrawal/amendment according to local procedure.
• Ensure the systematic revision of the archive and the respect of the legislative deadlines in order to allow the registration processes to be carried out correctly.
• To follow the department related other issues outside of the office such as dossier submission, dossier follow-up, translation office, notary public issues etc.