QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We, as a multinational company, are seeking an ERP Specialist with the following qualifications:
· Graduated from Computer Engineering or other related engineering field of the universities
· At least 5 years of experience in the IT industry with a broad understanding of IT infrastructure
· Having a good knowledge of MS SQL and Reporting Service tool(SSRS,Microstrategy)
· Knowledge of PC Hardware and other peripherals which are basically used in offices
· Team player with good interpersonal/customer service skills and a positive attitude.
· Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail.
· Good command of English, both written and spoken
· Give a first level of ERP system support and be able to create a solution for problems
· Take a main responsibility and lead the project to implement a globally accepted an ERP program to all the functional departments of the company such as Finance, Product, Sales and Operation, etc.
· Create new reports in SSRS on a demand of management team and maintain the existing reports
· Manage the third party companies that support current software, such as Microsoft SharePoint intranet portal and MS Axapta
· Provide assistance in the establishment of the systems; follow the application updates in servers and solve the possible problems
· Follow and manage database system performance and keep the security definitions always updated
· Understand the information security procedures and be responsible for preparing audit documents about information security rules
· Assist with testing new releases of ERP systems prior to use in a production environment
· Create documentation and procedures guidelines for ERP systems users.
· Analyze and troubleshoot ERP system issues reported by end users.