QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Management Engineering, or other related fields, Master degree is plus
- At least one year of data analysis experience in customer service and / or call center operations;
- Willing to pursue a career in Customer Experience,
- Having experience min 4 years in Customer Care / channel management;
- Strong computer proficiency, including: Advanced skills in MS Programs;
- Experience with Contact Center Infrastructure and systems - strongly preferred Outstanding quantitative and analytic skills;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English,
- Thinking broadly about business,
- Understanding needs of the market & customer,
- Listening different perspectives and showing flexibility,
- A demonstrated ability to effectively communicate analytical findings to others,
Position is located in Sütlüce.
Arçelik Group is looking for a Contact Center Specialist who will work for Customer Experience Development department under Global Customer Care Directorate
Maintaining and exceeding Service Level Agreements, customer satisfaction goals, cost effectiveness targets, and other performance related metrics for the subsidiaries’ call centers.
Managing the performance calls with customers to discuss Call Center performance
Identifying opportunities for increased operational efficiencies
Analyzing Call Center statistics to identify trends and forecast future volume
Managing Call Center managers and monitoring for quality assurance
Developing a deep functional knowledge of call center products and applications
Giving in time feedbacks related with customer inquiries, consolidate the topics, and bring meaningful output for other departments
Develop strategy for a common customer data base (Gather &enrich Customer data)
Define integrated customer channels strategy and take responsibility on implementation & adaptation.
Extend the strategy to all subsidiaries globally
Partnership management with 3rd parties and Koc Holding related with customer data management.