QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
• Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration or related fields,
• At least 3 or 4 years of experience in recruitment and employee relations,
• Knowledge of Human Resources processes and procedures,
• Excellent command of Microsoft Office programmes,
• Excellent command of written and spoken English,
• Excellent communication and self-discipline,
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills,
• No military obligation for male candidates.
• Responsible from selection and recruitment process
• Preparing and posting job applications in recruitment portals,
• Assessing applicants’ relevant knowledge, technical skills, soft skills, experience and attitudes,
• Welcoming and supporting new employees to the organization by conducting orientation,
• Preparing necessary recruitment related reports to HR Manager.