GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields,
• At least 5-6 years of project management methodologies and standards experience,
• Experience in IT sector,
• Ability to cope with multi project,
• Ability to communicate & work well with Software Engineers as a team,
• Strong communication skills,
• Knowledge of excellent MS Office applications.
• Prepare detailed project plans, (Time/cost/scope management)
• Review and plan workloads on project resources,
• Proactively manage project risks,
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of project management processes,
• Provide weekly and monthly reports to the management for the updates and events within that period,
• Communicating with customers and software team about projects (Processes, Workflows, Deadlines),
• Attend Customer Acceptance Tests and Factory Acceptance Tests on customer site.