QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Amcor is the largest business group in the world with 55,000 co-workers, working in 250 plants in 40 countries. We deliver innovative packaging solutions and provide enhanced quality products for the food, beverage, pharm, personal care, medical and industrial markets. Its award winning approach towards sustainability makes Amcor the preferred partner for customers looking for responsible packaging solutions. Amcor Flexibles İstanbul is the İstanbul site of the global group. The leading firm exports more than half of its production and has an employee number exceeding 380 people.
We are looking for a team member to take part in Quality Assurance Engineer position which reports to the QA Chief, with the folowing qualifications ;
• University degree in the area of Chemical, Material or Food Engineering,
• Preferrably having a master degree in one of the following areas: Polymer, Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, Food Engineering,
• Minimum 3 years of experience in quality department in food packaging industry,mainly in flexible industry.
• Having knowledge and experience at Management Systems like ISO 9001, BRC or ISO 22000, especially on related to the topics of Food Safety and Regulations,
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English is a must (a second language is preferred),
• Good knowledge of MS Office Tools (Excel, Powerpoint etc.),
• Having driving licence and being able to travel occasionally,
• A perfect communicator and team player in multi-cultural environment and self-motivated and strong work ethic, detail oriented and problem solving skills,
• No military obligation for male candidates,
• Residing in Istanbul (preferably on the Anatolian side) or Kocaeli (Gebze & Darıca).
The position will be mainly handling with customer,complaints,handling the communication between production,sales department and the customer. Understanding the needs of the customer is an important role.