QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
The aim of the Recruitment Department is to define the best strategy to attract, recruit and retain the best candidates and manage the employer Brand visibility to attract talents.
As a Talent Acquisition, you will join our Recruitment department to contribute to strengthening the growth of Amaris on an international level.
· A Bachelor’s degree in relevant major or master student in human resources management or Business Administration
· Previous the recruitment internship experience is a plus, especially in a consulting company
· Excellent command of German in both writing and speaking
· Fluency in English
· Strong communication skills, willing to teamwork
· Ability to act proactively
· Managing all recruitment processes; job postings, screening, and short-listing candidates for Central Eastern Europe
· Management of the applications from the website/ job boards
· Sourcing of new candidates to expand candidates’ database
· Maintaining relationships with all candidates for future openings
· Developing search strategies to reach and attract qualified candidates
Being part of an International and multicultural environment.
A fast-growing global company, opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path.
Soft skill training: interpersonal communication, team management, project management.
Team lunch, after-works, and other successful celebrations.
Ability to support nonprofit organizations.
You will have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally