QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Analyze business requirements (e.g., functional and technical requirements, information need, business processes) by conducting information-gathering sessions with business units, analyzing the information and translating the user’s functional specifications into conceptional design.
- Evaluate concurrent demands conflicts and drive best-in-class solutions for Business.
- Ensure high quality and cost efficient application projects, enhancements and service requests.
- Analysis and troubleshooting incidents.
- Follow up the implementation of scheduled changes as planning.
- Support Projects activities, Integration Projects activities.
- Troubleshoot and restore routine technical service and equipment problems.
- Organize and coordinate installation, deployment and upgrade of software, hardware, and network facilities.
- Work very closely with business decision makers and end-users.
- Proactive contribution to business processes with considering upcoming technologies.
- Ensure business continuity by supporting related business departments with high quality IT-Solutions
- Participating in all IT related audits and track the corrective actions for all IT risks and audit findings.
- Manages vendor relations & consultancy activities
- University degree in related engineering fields.
- Excellent initiative and self-management skills.
- Experience on working with vendors.
- Effective analytical, problem solving, investigative and decision-making skills.
- Ability to communicate in English effectively in written and verbal form.
- Minimum 2 years experience of Oracle ERP implementation methodologies, experience of key integration points between ERP modules and experience in consultancy is highly preferable.