QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Established in 2003 in Istanbul, Medeam works as a branch office of the E-Commerce Department of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, dedicated to Air France KLM Group and Joint Venture partners.
We are currently seeking for enthusiastic & motivated people to take an active role in the daily execution of operational Digital activities.
- Bachelors’ Degree preferably in a related field,
- Proficient in internet & e-mail usage and MS Office Applications,
- Fluent in both written and spoken English,
- Keen interest and willingness to specialize in Digital domain,
- Openness to learning,
- Accuracy, persistence, ability to prioritize and take responsibility,
- Good communication and social interaction skills,
- Strong customer orientation and service mindedness,
- Fast learning,
- Eye for details, text and graphical design,
- Flexible, open minded and able to work in teams,
- Willingness to work in an international environment and under international management.
Activities to be performed:
We are a team of young, energetic, enthusiastic, multinational people who strives for customer satisfaction through good account, workload and quality management.
You will be expected to execute tasks such as:
- maintaining promotional offers, images or text on a webpage,
- creating and dispatching promotional or informational e-marketing communications: newsletters,
- communicating with our customers,
- being responsible of the execution of the customer request cycle,
- learning and adapting to the dynamic Digital environment of AIR FRANCE - KLM and their partners, together with your team, under the guidance of your seniors.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.