QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day enable more than 3.5 million careers.We skill, develop, and hire talent in 60 countries, enabling organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that fuels economies and builds better societies.Our culture of inclusivity, entrepreneurship and teamwork empowers our 34,000 employees. We are proud to have been consistently ranked one of the 'World's Best Workplaces' by Great Place to Work®. The Adecco Group AG is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN) and powered by nine global lead brands: Adecco, Adia, Badenoch + Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Pontoon, Spring Professional, andVettery.
We are looking for a “Sales Manager” for our client aboutArchitectural Systems (Building Sector) with the following skills and the qualifications:
· Degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering, wih additional studies in Business Admin, Marketing, or MBA will be an asset.
· Minimum 6 years sales experience in the building industry, internationally or with international companies.
· Such experience must include;
· Marketing to architects, contractors and similar enterprises.
· Managing sales teams and international dealer networks.
· Candidate must be a leader by example, a good negotiator
· Have conflict management & strong problem-solving skills.
· Culturally and globally aware, team worker and ability to mentor others.
· Excellent command of written and spoken English and Turkish.
· Must have completed or be free of military obligation for male candidates.
· Must be free to travel internationally to visit clients.
· Candidates must reside in the European side of Istanbul, preferably near Beylikdüzü.
· Lead staff and resources to expand dealer network and expand sales through dealers and international projects.
· Experienced in project costing, preparations of proposals, negotiations to final contract.
· Operational understanding and management utilizing CRM and ERP systems will be essential.
· Oversee that all internal business operations to assure complete customer satisfaction (purchase to turnkey delivery).
· Find and prepare feasibly studies with competitive environment & distribution channels and financials of opportunities
· Execute approved programs and ensure budgets for volume of sales and profitability are met.
· Deliver performance feedback to subordinates to improve overall performance
· Responsible of market intelligence, promote scouting activity to monitor competitors plan and initiatives
· Ability to recommend segmentation and targeting proposals and to assess marketing implications and aggressively manage to ensure profitability.
Adecco is a private employment agency under Turkey Employment Organization's authorization 442 license number 10.12.2019.