QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With approximately 33,000 FTE employees and over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers wide variety of services, connecting over 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.
We are looking for a “Logistics Specialist” for our client leader in the cosmetics industry that located Istanbul Asia Area;
· Implement the necessary operations for reception/ replenishment/ orders preparation/ shipping activities in compliance with the warehouse objectives, especially in terms of safety, quality and performance in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Ensure that his/her area of activity is in compliance with the safety, performance and quality objectives.
· Manage and guide 3PL to reach the targets of warehouse activities.
· Coordinate and optimize the whole available resources in warehouse activities
· Manage the QSHE stakes and actions of his/her area.
· Participate to performance and quality improvement projects (internally and / or with suppliers).
· 4 years’ university degree
· Excellent communication skills in English
· Minimum 1 year of experience preferably in logistics, warehouse, supplier management
· Knowledge of CRM is an asset
· Having strong analytical thinking and problem solving skill
· Having negotiation and strong communication skills because
· Being able to develop the project with the desire to make a difference
Adecco is a private employment agency under Turkey Employment Organization's authorization 442 license number 10.12.2019.
Adecco, İşkur'un denetiminde 10.12.2019 tarihli 442 No'lu lisans sahibi özel istihdam bürosudur