QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Are you a natural networker who thrives on helping people? Do you enjoy making new connections, building relationships, and giving back to others? As a Recruiter, you will positively impact others’ lives every day by matching them with a career they love within a great organization who needs their talent. Whether its uncovering job opportunities, identifying job requirements, sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates, or presenting job offers, Recruiters make possibilities happen.
Our values of passion, entrepreneurship, customer centricity, team spirit, and responsibility empowers individuals and organizations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 5 on the Great Place to Work®- World’s Best Workplaces 2018 list. We make the future work for everyone.
We are looking for “Recruitment Specialists” who will work with our branches.
Below are qualities we seek for this role. If this sounds like you, click Apply to let us know you’re interested!
· Bachelor’s Degree in related fields,
· Excellent command of written and spoken English,
· Minimum of 2 years experience in consultancy,
· Proficiency in MS Office applications, Skype Business, Teams, Outlook etc.,
· Skilled communicator,delivers well-received written and verbal messages,
· Flexible adapter, views changing business needs as an opportunity,
· Problem solver, identifies challenges, proactively seeks and recommends creative solutions,
· Team player, appreciates and recognize colleagues successes, focuses on the team’s goals,
· Recruiting whiz, knows how to locate talent using innovative sourcing and recruiting techniques, proactively markets candidates to clients, able to navigate applicant tracking system,
· Client relationship guru, provides quality customer service, delivers results,
· Exhibiting creative problem-solving skills,
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
· Develop a detailed knowledge of the nature and culture of all clients businesses,
· Keep in close contact with existing clients to keep abreast of their needs Generate leads from all possible sources including networking
· Responsible for all recruitment process for our client,
· Managing end-to-end recruitment processes in order to ensure successful hiring in line with guidelines & SLAs,
· Meetings with hiring managers for position briefs in order to find candidates that meet their requirements in terms of skill and qualification,
· Update and utilize recruiting databases and job boards,
· Hands-on candidate attraction & sourcing career portals,
· Execute proactive pool searches; create and manage recruitment sources to provide appropriate talent to the company,
· Screen & select candidates and conduct competency based interviews,
· Follow up recruitment KPIs: hiring performances,
· Taking active part in resourcng activities and staying in touch with all HR stakeholders to create synergy with all team members
About The Adecco Group
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. The group is powered by nine global brands: Adecco, Adia, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Spring Professional and YOSS. With approximately 33,000 FTE employees and over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting over 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.
Adecco is a private employment agency under Turkey Employment Organization's authorization 442 licence number 10.12.2019.
Adecco, İşkur'un denetiminde 10.12.2019 tarihli 442 No'lu lisans sahibi özel istihdam bürosudur