QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day enable more than 3.5 million careers.
We skill, develop, and hire talent in 60 countries, enabling organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that fuels economies and builds better societies.
Our culture of inclusivity, entrepreneurship and teamwork empowers our 34,000 employees. We are proud to have been consistently ranked one of the 'World's Best Workplaces' by Great Place to Work®.
The Adecco Group AG is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN) and powered by nine global lead brands: Adecco, Adia, Badenoch + Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Pontoon, Spring Professional, and Vettery.
We are looking for a “Marketing Specialist” for our client aboutArchitectural Systems (Building Sector) with the following skills and the qualifications:
· Graduation from reputable University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Communications & Media or in any other relevant fields,
· Master’s degree in marketing field would be an advantage,
· Excellent command of written and spoken English,
· At least 4 years’ experience in Marketing area, This position requires substantial marketing experience across all marketing disciplines, from designing, administering of product launch, lead pipeline management, digital and social media marketing programs, analytics, branding, events, and partnerships,
· Must have completed or be free of military obligation for male candidates,
· Dynamic, hard worker with strong communication skills
· Team player with analytical thinking ability
· Good understanding of MS Office programs with strong presentation skills
· No restriction for business travels,
· Candidates must reside in the European side of Istanbul, preferably near Beylikdüzü.
· Prepare marketing strategies for local and international markets; expand firm systems international recognition; to architects, builders, designers and our client’s partners,
· Mapping interesting prospects, dynamic maintenance of the prospect database,
· Establish and execute marketing programs, product launch, bulletins, company client dialog, events, and tools for an international dealer network,
· Together with the Manager you stimulate the commercial dynamic within the sales team in order to obtain a successful result of the marketing actions,
· Execute marketing programs to ensure budgeted leads are generated, and monitor sales conversion ratios to determine marketing activity effectiveness,
· You prepare the coordinating mailings & promotional actions,
· Ability to recommend market segmentation, product positioning for each market area. On approval prepare and execute marketing programs to achieve goals,
· Each customer are from around the world and in different time zones, therefore some flexibility in work hours will be required,
· Manage ATL and BTL applications.
Adecco is a private employment agency under Turkey Employment Organization's authorization 442 license number 10.12.2019.