QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health & Quintiles and Innovex, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Candidates interested in joining Technology Services department as aSr Software Development Analyst (Salesforce Developer) should have:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience,
· Good communication skills in English,
· The keen ability to think outside of the box and manage project demands in a rapidly changing environment,
· Open mind, cheerful, positive, problem solving attitude,
· Willingness to learn new things, continuous attention to improve technical excellence,
· Readiness to follow and improve delivery processes,
· Advanced knowledge and working experience with SFDC (platform / Apex / release management),
· Advanced knowledge about source control systems and branch based deployment methodologies (Git),
· Good, practical knowledge about the CRM principles and techniques,
· Project management principles awareness (MAP, Waterfall and Agile approach, MS Project or equivalent),
· Very good practical knowledge about issue management systems (Jira, Confluence),
· Working experience in one of the following languages C# / JAVA,
· ETL and Database knowledge will be an asset,
· SFDC – Trailhead Certification is key,
· 2 years Force.com lightning developing experience is required,
· Apex, and sufficient in IntelliJ, Visual Studio Code,
· Familiar with Ajax, JQuery, CSS or similar Front Desk development tech,
· Familiar with HTTP protocol & Web Serivce, WCF etc.
· Familiar with Oracle or SQL server etc. date management application and development(Optional),
· Understand Lucene, Redis etc. preference for middleware configuration (Optional),
· Experience in Scrum other agile development project is preferred (Optional),
As a Sr Software Development Analyst (Salesforce Developer) with IQVIA Technology Services Team, you’ll be responsible for;
· We’re looking for force.com platform developer, sales and marketing cloud.
· Review and analyze client problems/requirements, contribute to the development of wining solutions for clients.
· Design, test, and develop scalable, highly-available, low-latency applications for high-demand systems.
· Coding in a diverse environment (especially in Salesforce platform).
· Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies, and presenting these for architectural review.
· Contribute to practice knowledge building efforts.
· Analyze client requests and take necessary actions according to defined process.
· Customize and configure application according to the requirements.
· Warn of potential impact of request on the given application functionality/performance.
· Validate/check work of other teams if involved in delivering requested solution.
· Advice on feasibility of the issue solving or requested improvements and changes.
· Answer to technical questions of internal clients.
· Create documentation of delivered solution.
· Provide effort estimation.
All the applications will be kept strictly confidential.